My real life and bloggy friend Elisabeth, has a giveaway of her own. Check out her Reading Comprehension posters. They are awesome and you will love them!
Now on to some blogging fun. If Blogging and Pinterest are my two biggest addictions, linky parties are not too far behind! I thought I would join in all of the fun and share my New Year's Resolutions! Go over to A Teacher's Treasure and link up!
1. Get Healthy! This is always what I tell myself. I lose it and then gain it back every year. This year I want to focus more on cooking for myself and making it to the gym at least three times a week!
2. Save money! (In order to save money I will probably need a part time job.) My state has been on a pay freeze since I started teaching, so I still make the same as when I started. It's no fun, but it's life.
3. Get married. (Boyfriend, did you hear that? Kidding, this girl can stay unmarried a little while longer.)
4. Try a new recipe every week.
5. Become more crafty. (Thank you Pinterest.)
1. Keep blogging regularly.
2. Get my classroom organized!
3. Create, Create, Create to get ready for Common Core in the Fall.
4. Become more comfortable with the workshop models.
5. Make my lessons have a better flow throughout the year.
So there it is! Go Link Up!