So here's the latest one, over at Clutter-Free Classroom. Go and link up!
2. Creating posters and activities for my kiddos. (and for you...Check out my TpT Store!)
3. Drinking coffee from my new Keurig (Thanks Mom and Dad)
4. Saw the Rock of Ages Musical with my family. It was AWESOME!
5. Became addicted to Words With Friends. My username is amberdp86. Feel Free to Play Me! :)
6. Setting up my New iPhone 4. Well It's new to me. My boyfriend got the new 4S for Christmas and gave me his 4. Which was perfect because my iPhone had a lovely broken screen.
7. Took down all of my Christmas Decorations and cleaned this crazy apartment.
8. Spent lots of time with my family and played a LOT of board games.
9. Neglected my work bag (I NEED to write lesson plans)
10. Found lots of new friends to
stalk follow in blog land.
So there is my winter break in a nut shell! Head on over to Clutter Free Classroom and Link Up!
I go back to school on Tuesday. I can't believe the school year is halfway over. I am truly having a great year. I have a fabulous class and I am really going to be sad when the year is over. Ask me that again in May....
Well I hope all of you guys have a great New Year's Eve and a Happy New Year!