So a quick post today! Another member of my team has discovered a website that has become my one true love. Well, that's carrying it a little far, but I'm in love.
Here's some of the things you can find at ReadWorks.org
- Complete Grade Level Units (K-5) for different reading skills
- Lessons correlated to Common Core ELA Standards.
- A search function for Standards Based Lessons
- Reading Passages with Questions for each unit
- Tons of Nonfiction Passages! You can search the reading passages by skill & level!
- Novel Study Units for 5th and 6th graders
- So much more!
The best part...Completely free! It may not be super cute, but it has tons of great ideas for upper grades teacher who need to dive deeper into a skill!
Do you see why I'm in Love??
Be sure to Check out my Reading Skills Linky for lots of other ideas for reading skills!
Also, in other news...
I was lucky enough to be interviewed by Teacher Certification Degrees! They asked me about my favorite tech tools, teaching the content & balancing teaching, blogging & life!
The Interview went live today. There are lots of other fabulous teachers who have been interviewed, so be sure to check it out!