So here is what is new for this week. I even have two super easy recipes. I am a lazy cook and I like to make things as easy as possible.
1. Breakfast for Dinner-Pancakes, Eggs, Hashbrowns and Baked Apples. Easy meal, but so good!
I love baked apples. I especially love when they are 0 WeightWatchers PointsPlus! So here is all you need
- An apple or two
- Splenda, Truvia, some sort of sweetener (you could use Splenda Brown Sugar too)
- Core and slice the apples
- Throw the apples slices in a mixing bowl or ziploc bag with the sweetener and cinnamon (I don't really measure, I just throw a little bit in!) Coat the apple slices with the mixture.
- Bring 1/8 cup of water to a boil. Add apples.
- Cook for 5-15 minutes or until tender.
- Remove from heat and cool. A syrup will form.
Soo good! I like to make it for a snack sometimes too!
2. Beef Vegetable Soup-One of my all times fave, this one isn't online, my mom always made it. I just finished eating it and I can't wait to eat it tomorrow for lunch. It was 5 WWPointsPlus for a cup, but it depends on what veggies you put in. If you leave the potatoes and corn out and just put free veggies in, it would be less points.
Here's the lowdown.
- Container of Beef Pot Roast ( I always buy the precooked kind in gravy from the deli section)
- 10 oz Can of crushed tomatoes
- Any and all veggies that you like (I literally just grab whatever is in my fridge or cabinets)
- Throw all ingredients in your crockpot.
- Cook on low in the crockpot for 6-8 hours, high for 4-5 hours (or until you're ready to eat it!)
That's it! I told you it was easy! I made it last night and put it in the fridge. Then I put it on for before I went to work this morning. I've cooked it on the stove too, but I prefer the crockpot because the veggies really have time to get tender, especially if you're using fresh veggies.
It doesn't look that delicious, but it sure is good!
3. Easy Crockpot Chicken & Stuffing- I love this recipe! So easy and so delicious! You only need four things and you just throw them in the crockpot! Click on the picture to check it out.
So there it is. Did you find any new recipes that you're planning on cooking this week? I'd love to hear about them! :)